In Job#1 we have joined forces of the highly experienced professionals in the corporate and agency Recruitment and Staffing areas with the IT, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence gurus.
We are in the mission of making the HR work strategic, faster, easier, and beautiful!
At Job#1 we believe that we can help companies to find and hire relevant and the best available Employees much faster with less effort, to change re-active recruitment to the pro-active, to exponentially grow number of hires from company career pages and from own created and well maintained candidate database.
We believe that we can help companies to understand Employees better. As a result of understanding, you can decrease fluctuation and improve engagement. Data Science, Business Intelligence and right reporting technology provides you all required data in the right format from existing systems. Our sophisticated Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), pre-boarding, on-boarding tools and other solutions for Employee engagement and retention will uplift your Employer Brand by enhancing Candidate and Employee Experience.
Who we are
- Innovative – We can do it, we always challenge and change the status quo, while we welcome the faults which lay on the path.
- Focused and dedicated – No matter the dead ends, we find the way further.
- Team players – The best outcome comes from ideas exchange, knowledge and rich experiences of our dedicated team members.
- Helpful – All we do is helping our HR world customer to live better at more beautiful work.
- 20 years of experiences in Recruitment, Staffing & HR
- Creator of new staffing concepts, in the favorite boundaries of business, HR and IT
- Successful founder of two startups in Recruitment and HR Consulting that progressed into the respected maturity (DRILL B.S. and mBlue Czech)
- Personnel and Recruitment manager in leading national mobile operator Eurotel (O2)
- Charles University in Prague, University of Amsterdam
- 11 years of experiences in data analytics and mathematical modelling
- Leading cross-functional business and technical teams, designing business processes empowered by Data Science usage
- Favorite position is on the boundaries between business, IT, Data Science, Business Intelligence
- 9 years manager in Deloitte – led data/modelling projects for the financial sector in the Central Europe, UK, France
- Founder of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence company Datasentics
- Czech Technical University in Prague – mathematical modelling, Charles University in Prague – financial and insurance mathematics
Data Science Center of Excellence
Machine learning and cloud data engineering boutique with 50 employees based on Prague and Brno. Datasentics generate value (profits/savings) for clients by augmenting and innovating their business and processes with the power of data analytics and machine learning powered by cloud technologies. Thanks to our unique cooperation model (data analytics as-a-service) we are able to get fast results without the fear of vendor dependency and large expenses / uncertain outcomes.
Powered by Apache Spark, Databricks partner & Microsoft partner.