The security of your personal data, as well as ensuring secure and simple signing of documents, is a priority for us and we pay great attention to what happens to your data.
Our company jobno.one, s.r.o., company number: 8002762, with its registered office at Washingtonova 1599/17, Praha 1, Czech Republic (hereinafter also “we”) may be in the position of both the Controller and the Processor of your data. In both of these roles, we take full care to protect your privacy and your other rights. Below, we describe the way in which personal data are handled in our company. If a term is used in capital letters, it is defined either further below in this Personal Data Protection Policy or in the Terms and Conditions.
Our company as a Controller and a Processor of data
We are the Personal Data Controller, i.e. the one who decides on the processing of data, determines its purpose and, in particular, is liable therefor and for the processing of data that are necessary for the following purposes:
- Setting up, maintaining, and managing a User Profile; this processing is necessary for the performance of the the Use of the Application
- Service communication with the User; this processing is necessary for the performance of the Use of the Application
- Apply for job vacation or send CV to a potential employer
- Provide CV and personal data; data processing for this purpose is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in proving the proper functioning of the Application
- Internal User records; data processing for this purpose is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in the proper functioning of the Application
- Ensuring the functionality, security, stability, and development of the Application; data processing for this purpose is necessary to protect our legitimate interest in the proper functioning and development of the Application and our services
- Machine learning of the match CV to job advertisement to better display relevant job opportunities to user to provide him/her the best user experience
- Informing about new functionalities of the Application that are necessary for our legitimate interest in communicating with customers and developing and achieving our business goals, and with your consent, if given, informing of any third-party offers
Where our Application is used by the User for their own personal use or by a natural person or legal entity to secure the commercial, business, or similar activities through individual Users, the Personal Data Controller is the User or the Client and we act as the Data Processor. This concerns in particular the processing necessary for:
- Sending CV or other document in the Application environment
- Setting up access for persons to his/her User Account, or to the job seeker profile
- Retaining and archiving of documents for the needs of the User or the Client
How can you contact us?
You can contact us at:
You can also exercise all your rights as described below using the above-mentioned contacts.
Which personal data do we process and why?
We need your basic identification data (name, surname, e-mail) and address data listed in the following section in order to be able to identify you and enable you to use our tool (hereafter referred to as the “Application”). We process these data in our capacity as the Controller for all the above-mentioned purposes, but we also process them in our capacity as the Processor for the provision of services for individual Users and Clients.
We need your address data (street name and house number, city, postal code, state) as part of your identification and also to properly show relevant job offers based on your location. We process these data in our capacity as the Controller for all the above-mentioned purposes, but we also process them in our capacity as the Processor for the provision of services for individual Users and Clients.
We use your contact details (telephone number and e-mail or identification to third party authorities as linkedin, google, facebook etc.) as follows: the e-mail address or authentication by third party authority is used to log in to the Application, we also send notifications as job alert. If you have agreed to the sending of commercial communications and news regarding the Application, we send occasional newsletters to this e-mail address. The telephone number is used to support company user. Our telephone support representative may also contact you on that telephone number and offer you advice and assistance with setting up the Application and its use, or in order to resolve your request. We process these data in our capacity as the Controller for all the above-mentioned purposes, but we also process them in our capacity as the Processor for the provision of services for individual Users and Clients.
If you run a business and have a company number, it is necessary to provide it too. We need the company number for issuing tax documents and complete identification when setting up the Application. We process these data in our capacity as the Controller for all the above-mentioned purposes.
Password / third party authority
When registering in the Application, our system stores the information necessary for you to log in to your Account, i.e. in addition to your name, it also stores the password or connection to third party authorities as Google/Aplle/Linkedin or Facebook. If we store the password then exclusively in a hashed form wherefrom we cannot derive your original password. Without one of these this information, we would not be able to allow you to log in, at the same time, it is necessary that you, as well as us, are able to prove that a specific activity made from your Account was performed by you. We process these data in our capacity as the Controller for the purpose of ensuring the functionality, security, non-repudiation, and stability of the Application.
How else do we use your personal data in our capacity as the Controller?
As we are interested in staying in touch with the persons we cooperate with, we will retain your e-mail after registration to which we may send you a so-called commercial communication if you give your consent thereto. These are e-mails in which we shall inform you about our news or interesting events related to the use of the Application. We send these communications on the basis of our so-called legitimate interest. In each e-mail, you shall naturally have the option to unsubscribe from these e-mails, or you may refuse to receive such e-mails in advance by e-mail sent to email@example.com or change the status in application (if the current version allows it)
If you have given us your consent thereto, we may retain your e-mail for purposes other than those mentioned above, such as sending information about our events and services that are not related to the service, we have provided to you. Based on your consent, we also may retain your name and surname so that we are able to deal with you in a better way and address you correctly.
In order to make the use of the Application easier and more pleasant for you and, at the same time, to constantly improve our website, we also process information from cookies. A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while using the Application from the moment you open a web browser window to the moment you close it. After that, these cookies will be deleted. Others remain in the browser or device for a set period of time and are used whenever you visit the website that created a particular cookie, such as after setting up the resolution, language, or other settings of the Application of your choice.
We treat the information you write in the contracts concluded through the Application as highly confidential. Therefore, only you, the persons with whom you enter into the contract, and the persons to whom you have authorized you to do so have access thereto. We store the data on secure servers, they are encrypted, and we also use a number of other organizational and technical measures so you do not have to worry that anyone other than you could read it.
To whom do we transfer your personal data?
To provide our services, we use the services of some suppliers, who may also participate in the processing of your personal data. These are, for example, IT Cloud companies, issuing tax documents, etc.
List of these suppliers:
For sending emails, storing customer data, AI processing, analyzing data, accounting we use services from:
Microsoft Ireland Operations Ltd, Google, Inc , Mailgun Technologies, Inc. USA, , Elasticsearch AS, Norway, Growster SAS, France, Pipedrive OU, Estonia, DigitalOcean USA, ECS economic services, s.r.o, Czech Republic, STORMWARE s.r.o., Czech Republic, SENTRY LIMITED, UK, GitLab BV, Netherlands
How long do we retain your personal data?
- We retain your data which we process as the Controller for as long as you have your User Account with us, and then for another 10 years. We retain them for this period in order to be able to respond correctly in the event of any possible litigation, or to document financial or tax-significant activities.
- If we have certain data based on your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time and then we must erase such data, or no longer use them for the purpose for which we had the consent.
- In addition, the retention of certain documents containing personal data is required by law. For example, we have to retain invoices for 10 years. We retain accounting documents for 5 years.
What rights do you have in relation to your personal data?
- The right to request access to your personal data – i.e. you may ask us what personal data we record about you and what have happened, is happening and will happen to them during the time they are in our possession.
- Right to rectification – if your personal data about us are no longer up to date or they are incorrect, you may request us to rectify them.
- The right to object – If you believe that we are processing personal data beyond our legitimate interest, you may object to such processing which we are obliged to tackle.
- The right to erasure (the so-called right to “be forgotten”) – i.e. upon your request we are obliged to erase all the personal data that we record about you, for example if you no longer wish to be registered with us. However, there may be another reason that entitles or obliges us to retain the data (such as an obligation under the Accounting Act, etc.), in which case we cannot erase it.
- The right to restriction of processing – in some cases we may retain personal data, but we may not handle them in any way; this concerns the following situations:
- if you contest the accuracy of the data and we need to verify your notification
- if personal data are processed unlawfully but you do not wish us to erase them and instead of erasing you only request the restriction of processing
- if we no longer need the personal data but you request us to retain them in order to exercise your legal claim
- if you object to processing pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds entitle us to process the personal data further on or not
- The right to data portability – if you request us to do so we shall provide you with your personal data which we process on the basis of the contract we have concluded with you, or your consent, and at the same time we process them by automated means. If you have your Profile in the Application, such data are available in your Profile at any time and you can download it yourself at any time. This procedure ensures that your data are disclosed only to you or the recipients you designate. If you do not have a Profile in the Application then, after we securely verify your authorization to access the required data, we shall provide you with such data in a commonly used, machine-readable format. Alternatively, we may transmit these data to another controller you determine provided that the controller consents thereto.
- The right to lodge a complaint – if you believe that we are in any way violating the rules of personal data processing, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection. However, we will be happy if you first contact us and together, we will resolve your dissatisfaction and any discrepancy there may be.
If we process your personal data in the capacity of the Controller, in particular in relation to your User Profile, we shall respond to your request for the exercise of some of the rights ourselves. In the event that your request concerns the processing of personal data that we perform for our Client or User, this in particular applies to the processing of personal data in connection with signing documents in the Application, your request for exercise of any of the rights shall be forwarded to the relevant controller. In order to correctly distinguish which right you are exercising and in relation to which data you are contacting us, and in order to process it as soon as possible to your satisfaction, please specify it as exactly as possible. If we are not entirely clear which right your complaint concerns or in relation to which data it applies, we shall kindly ask you for clarification.
As ensuring the security of the entrusted data is absolutely essential for us, please note that a prerequisite for meeting the requirements arising from your above-mentioned rights, in particular those that lead to changes in data or transfer of data outside the Application, is secure verification of the applicant’s identity.
Do you have any questions?